And yes, this is a “sponsored” post but here’s the thing… I’ve never, ever, partnered with a company I don’t use for my dogs or truly believe in. It’s just not going to happen. I care too much about my dog’s wellbeing to test out bad products on them. You know the level of care that I give my dogs so rest assured I do my due diligence when it comes to companies I partner with, especially dog food.
1. I really appreciate that NomNomNow has a veterinary nutritionist who has worked to develop their recipes. Far too often nutrient requirements are overlooked in a dog’s diet but not with NomNomNow.
2. NomNomNow is at the forefront of pet microbiome testing in order to improve their food for our dogs, and products to help heal dog’s with gut issues. You can listen to my interview with Dr. Aashish Jha is the Director of Bioinformatics, and Dr. Ryan Honaker is the Director of Microbiology at NomNomNow here. These two NomNomNow employees are amazing and I probably could’ve talked to them for hours about this!
3. NomNomNow gives you transition meals to avoid upset stomachs and make the transition to their fresh food super easy!
4. They have awesome treats that contain no additives or artificial ingredients, my dogs go bonkers for them.
5. Because NomNomNow is so dedicated to our pet’s gut health, they also have probiotics that they sell. These are really powerful probiotic products that contain multiple strains of good bacteria which is what you want from a probiotic.
- Helps maintain normal digestive and immune functions for a healthy dog
- Contains 20 billion CFUs & 7 full spectrum probiotic strains per serving
- With prebiotic fiber for added beneficial bacteria development
- Made with human grade ingredients at FDA registered facilities under GMP guidelines, each batch independently tested for product integrity
- Expertly formulated by our veterinary nutrition and microbiology team
“Ok, just feed us already…” So, how did they like the food? Press play on the video in the middle below to see what they thought!