We’re being teased with the prospect of spring in Chicago, and now that it’s April, Easter is around the corner! These are the perfect, festive treats to celebrate Easter with your little bunnies (which in my case are dogs)! 🙂
|Prep Time||30 Minutes|
|Cook Time||45 Minutes|
|Passive Time||2 Hours|
- 1 cup Rolled Oats Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup Flour Gluten Free
- 1.5 tsp Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil Organic
- 2 Eggs Cage free, organic
- 1/2 cup Milk Organic
- 1/4 cup Shredded Carrot Organic
- 3/4 cup Shredded Carrot Organic
- 1/2 cup Parsley Tops Organic
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt Organic
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Combine oats, flour, eggs, coconut oil, canola oil and milk together and stir until batter is mixed thoroughly
- Add in the shredded carrots and mix thoroughly again
- Lay parchment paper down on a flat baking pan and take about a 1/2 cup worth of dough in your hands and shape them into a carrot shape on the parchment paper. The shape is pretty easy to freehand - rounded top going thinner to a point.
- Once you're ready, place the treats in the oven and bake for 45 minutes. You can put a toothpick through them to make sure they've baked all the way through.
- While the treats are baking, make the frosting
- Combine your shredded carrots and Greek yogurt in a food processor and blend together for a few minutes. Try not to overblend.
- Place the finished frosting back in the refrigerator
- Once the treats are finished baking, take them out to cool
- Once cooled, spread your frosting on top of the treats and add the parsley tops to the top of the treat to make it look like a carrot
- Put the treats in the freezer for an hour
- Serve and watch your pups enjoy!
Share this Recipe
<script async id="_ck_170136" src="https://forms.convertkit.com/170136?v=6"></script>