I LOVE feeding my dogs bone broth because it is so easy to pop the ingredients in the crockpot and then 24-48 hours later I have healthy, immune boosting broth to feed alongside their regular meals. I try to make bone broth for them each week using different ingredients. Lately, I have been making them bone broth from turkey necks. I purchase the turkey necks at a local Mexican grocery store for $2.50 and have a nutritious broth for them at such a low cost!
Here are a few more reasons to feed your dogs bone broth regularly:
- Bone broth is great for helping your dog’s digestion and maintaining a healthy gut
- It is FULL of immune boosting goodness to keep your dog healthy and balanced
- It can help provide joint support
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||24-48 hours|
- In a crockpot combine the apple cider vinegar, raw turkey necks and fill up with water. Heat on high for 12 hours and then on low for an additional 12-36 hours
- The meat from the turkey necks will fall off after 24 hours. I separate the bones and meat and place the meat back in the broth and discard the bones. Never ever feed your dog cooked bones!!
- Serve to your dog(s)! Make sure it isn't too hot. The broth can be served cold or even frozen into treats!
Share this Recipe
<script async id="_ck_170136" src="https://forms.convertkit.com/170136?v=6"></script>
Always nice to have options for the doggos around the house, thanks for sharing!