Terms, Conditions & Waiver -updated March 2019
Izzy Works, LLC DBA Alicia’s Holistic Pet Wellness (Company), will provide one or more of the following services (Services) to Clients. Services include homemade diet recipes, nutrition coaching, dog parent life coaching, energy work or meditation, canine or equine aromatherapy services, animal reiki, canine massage.
Upon purchase of any Service, the Client agrees to the following:
- Clients agree to use common sense when handling and feeding raw foods, using aromatherapy, herbs or receiving consult information.
- Once a Service purchase is made, the Client has 48 hours to request a refund. After 48 hours no refunds will be given.
- The Company reserves the right to use Client testimonials including photos or videos for publicity on holisticpetwellness.co and associated social media outlets without any liability to the client.
- The Company does not guarantee any outcomes or results as the result of Services or information on this website.
- Clients understand the Company has no control over prices and cost of goods needed in order to fulfill the dog’s meal plans or premade raw food diet, aromatherapy or other product recommendations. The Client also understands that not all locations carry or service the same food or product items as recommended. Clients understand that sourcing food components for homemade diets can result in hours of effort and time. The Company has no control over the amount of time Clients can spend finding food components in bulk or for the diets recommended. The Company works to try and alleviate this time spent but cannot always guarantee it. Affiliate links and partnerships may be present.
- In the event of in-person Services, the Client agrees to grant those affiliated with the Company access to the Client’s residence so treatment can be provided to the Client’s pet. The Client agrees to release the Company from any liability associated with providing care to the Client’s pet at the Client’s residence and waives any and all claims that may arise by such permission given from the Client.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate Services with any Client at any time with no refund.
- Clients understand Alicia Boemi of Alicia’s Holistic Pet Wellness (Company) is not a veterinarian, veterinary group, or veterinary nutritionist. Alicia Boemi is an independent canine nutrition coach, a certified canine massage therapist, and certified animal aromatherapist and herbalist. Always consult with your veterinarian when making changes that affect your dog’s health. Information on this website and given through services is not intended to diagnose, prognose, treat, correct, change, alleviate, or prevent animal disease, illness, pain, deformity, defect, injury, or other physical, dental, or mental conditions.
- The Company and any of its employees or agents assume no liability associated with any of the Services, information, or products Client may purchase. Furthermore, the Company or any of its employees or agents are not responsible for human error, sourcing, or any type of liability associated with any of the Services listed above, any outside products purchased by the Client, or any information on this website. Terms and waiver information in this agreement may be updated at any time.
By purchasing any Services or using this website you, the Client, automatically agrees to all the stated terms and conditions as indicated.